- 35W Bulb Replacements
- HID Headlights | 35W HID H4 (HB2) (9003) Low Xenon/High Halogen AC Replacement Bulbs
#1 Customer Service & Quality
HID Xenon Headlight Replacement Bulbs
- Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes! "Plug-and-Play" in most vehicles. Some vehicles may need professional installation. The manufacturer provides free full technical support with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users. The Kensun friendly and experienced team is happy to help you with any questions or issues with the installation.
- Includes: pair of H4 Lo/Hi Halogen super-bright performance hid xenon bulbs
- We specialize in auto parts and universal car accessories. Upgrade your OEM stock halogen or LED low beam high beam fog light interior lights and all off road driving lamps. Our HID xenon headlight conversion kit and replacement bulbs are available in cool neon colors including white blue bright yellow purple and pink. Available in all sizes. Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your aftermarket projector headlight housing assemblies.
- Ultra Bright Fused-Quartz Xenon Bulb: Produces 3X brighter light than halogen uses up to 80% less power increases visibility and has long lasting non-fading lifetime
Kensun HID Xenon Headlight Lamps
HID lights have a glass chamber of gas replacing the filament of traditional halogen bulbs. The gas is ignited by a 23 000v charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery.
Remarkably HID lights are able to provide greater light output with much less power consumption. Studies show that a 35w HID lamp produces 3 times as much light than a 55w halogen bulb. Also a halogen bulb uses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps while the HID system uses 20 amps for ignition but then drops to a mere 3 amps during operation (i.e. up to 80% less power during use!).
In addition the HID headlamp provides longer service life. With no filament to vibrate and fatigue under normal conditions HID bulbs last roughly 10 times longer than halogen bulbs.
What is HID Color Temperature?
Color temperature is a characteristic of light that is sometimes mistaken as brightness when it is more closely related to “cool” and “warm” tones of light. Color temperature is a measure in Degrees Kelvin of the hue of a light source in this case the HID bulb. (The term color temperature actually refers to the color associated with the amount of heat needed to produce that color from an ideal black body.)
It is hard to describe HID colors accurately since many variables such as voltage type of ballast and the environment can affect color output. Also color perception is subjective. That said here is a rough guide to Color Temperatures for HID bulbs:
- 3000K = Yellow
- 4300K = Bright white yellow tinge
- 5000K = Pure white
- 6000K = Bright white (some detect slight blue)
- 8000K = White with blue tinge
- 10000K = Light blue
- 12000K = Blue
- 15000K = Darker Blue (may appear violet)
- 20000K = Blue indigo
- 30000K = Indigo