35W HID 9007 (HB5) Single Beam Conversion Kit with Slim Digital Ballasts
#1 Customer Service & Quality / 2 Year Warranty
- EASY Plug and Play Installation. No Skills Required
- POWERFUL BUT ECONOMICAL: 3X Brighter than Halogen Bulbs. Lasts 5X Longer. 35% Less Power Consumption
- GUARANTEED TO FIT: Directly replaces your stock 9007 halogen bulbs with HID Xenon Bulbs. Can replace any light that uses the 9007 bulb size
- TESTED 100% Dustproof and 100% Shockproof
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: 2 HID Xenon Bulbs 2 high-performance ballasts 2 mounting brackets a smart aluminum carry-case and an installation manual
- FREE 2 Year Warranty FREE and LIVE Tech Support via Phone & E-Mail
Size: 9007 (HB5)
Colors available: 3000K- 30000K (Yellow –White –Blue–Indigo)
Advanced HID technology is here! 35W Kensun 9007 HID Headlight Conversion Kit comes with everything you need to upgrade your vehicle. We bring you high quality HID conversion kits at prices you can afford. Once installed you will instantly notice increased visibility while driving at night. With Kensun you say ‘yes’ to increased safety longer lasting brighter bulbs and a beautiful new look for your vehicle.
What comes in a 35W Kensun 9007 HID Single Beam kit?
- Two (2) 35W HID Xenon Bulbs
- Two (2) 35W high-performance Slim Digital Ballasts
- Two (2) mounting brackets
- One (1) smart aluminum carry-case
- One (1) installation manual
- FREE Two-year Manufacturer’s Warranty!
What are HID lights features?
HID lights have a glass chamber of gas replacing the filament of traditional halogen bulbs. The gas is ignited by a 23 000V charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12V source provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery.
9007 HID lights are able to provide greater light output with much less power consumption. A 35W HID lamp produces 3 times as much light as a 55W halogen bulb. Also a halogen bulb uses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps while the HID system uses 20 amps for ignition but then drops to a mere 3 amps during operation (i.e. up to 80% less power during use!).
In addition the HID headlight bulb provides longer service life. With no filament to vibrate and fatigue under normal conditions 9007 HID bulbs last roughly 10 times longer than halogen bulbs.
What is HID Color Temperature?
Color temperature (the Kelvin rating) is a characteristic of light that is sometimes mistaken as brightness when it is more closely related to “cool” and “warm” tones of light. It is hard to describe HID colors accurately since many variables such as voltage type of ballast and the environment can affect color output. Also color perception is subjective.
For fog lights we recommend to choose “warm” tones of light (3000-4300K). The “cooler” the temperature is (especially over 8000K) the amazingly COOLER the light becomes!
We offer the widest range of color temperatures which we have in stock for all vehicles:
- 3000K = Yellow
- 4300K = Bright white tinged with yellow
- 5000K = Pure white
- 6000K = Bright white (some detect slight blue)
- 8000K = White tinged with blue
- 10000K = Light blue
- 12000K = Blue
- 15000K = Darker Blue (may appear violet)
- 20000K = Blue indigo
- 30000K = Indigo