HID Fog Light Conversion Kit
Directly replaces your stock 880 Halogens with HID Xenon bulbs
55W HID 880 AC Conversion Kit with Slim Digital Ballasts will directly replace your stock 880 halogens with brand new xenon bulbs. Choosing our kit you get not only high quality lights but safety and comfort on the road also.
You will be definitely satisfied from the moment of installation. AMP connectors are designed to be plug and play for most vehicles. So forget about calling professionals or spending hours in the garage, doing something you do not know, thanks to Kensun the whole process of installation will take no more than 1 hour. Though, there are some vehicles that require removal of the headlight housing in order to install the replacement bulbs. Besides, all connectors are designed and tested to be 100% shockproof. Due to washers the AMP connectors are 100% dustproof and 100% waterproof. So dirt and moisture will have no chances to get inside.
Slim Digital Ballasts convert direct current from your car into an alternative current. So thanks to these smart boxes the lifespan of the whole HID system is 5-10 times longer and bulbs shine 3 times brighter than halogen.
What does 55W HID 880 AC Conversion Kit with Slim Digital Ballasts include?
- Two 55W HID 880 bulbs, which are made of high quality quartz glass that is resistant to high temperatures;
- Two high-performance slim digital ballasts, thanks to them, Conversion Kit consumes 35% less power;
- Two mounting brackets and a set of screws. You can use them to mount the ballasts to the metal body of the car;
- One smart aluminum carry-case that will provide safe shipping;
- One installation manual, so you can install the kit easily.
Our HID Xenon kit:
- 3x brighter than halogen bulbs
- Lasts 5-10x longer
- 35% less power consumption
- TESTED 100% Dustproof and 100% Shockproof
Highly recommended to add a universal relay harness that provides safety, prolongs lifespan of all the parts of HID system and shuts off most of the issues related to headlights operation.
- 884, 885, 890, 892, 893, 899